Thursday, April 16, 2015

With Your Name

Your words are the medication that cures my aching heart.

It is what repairs me everytime i break.

The sweetness of your words removes all bitterness from my heart and soul,
and it cures my ears of all the harsh words it hears.
Verily in your remembrance does my heart find rest.

Every time I think i cannot go on anymore, I remember that your plan is the best plan, and i find myself calming down.

Everytime i find myself plagued by sin, i remember that you are Ar-Rahmaan and Ar-Rahim and i turn to you in supplication.

Not once did your words ever fail to comfort me, or bring contentment to my conflicted soul.

You are the glue that keeps me from crumbling.

I disobey your commands blatantly but still your Rahmah remains.

I fall into Shaitans traps repeatedly but still You always hear my every plea.

You are the only light in this world that is dark.

And your words are roses in a world full of thorns.

Your promises are the only ones that remain true when every other is empty.

The sound of your words causes screaming babies to quite down
And it causes the most tough man to collapse in tears.

Just by taking your name I can conquer fears I never thought I could, and i am able to do things I never thought I would.

Its with your name I awake in the morning and it is with your name that I go to sleep in the evening.

Your words obliterates my fears and fills me with hope.

You are المؤمن - The Giver of Peace
You are المهيمن - The Giver of Protection
You are السميع - The All Hearing
You are البر - One who treats with kindness
You are اللطيف - The knower of inner most Secrets.
You are الرزاق - The Sustainer
You are الحفيظ - The Protector

You are My Allah
And I am your humble, struggling slave.

Your Words are the Qur'aan.
The final scripture, sent to the best of mankind Muhammad Mustafa صلى الله عليه وسلم.
A mercy unto mankind.

He is my Nabi, he is my Habib صلى الله عليه وسلم.

And i praise and thank You (SWT) for making me a Muslim from among his Ummah.

I supplicate to thee
To make me steadfast in my Deen.
To forgive my sins.
To grant me the strength to fight my nafs(desires).
To always keep me on Siratul Mustaqeem(The Straight Path) .
And to make me a means of guiding others.

Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How The Coronavirus has Affected Our Imaan

Oh, how weakened our Imaan has become because of this virus.. What fear it has instilled in our hearts, it has overwhelmed our minds and ove...