Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Bird In The Blue Sky

How wonderful would it be if I was a bird, even if it was just for a day.

I would spread my wings wide and soar in the bright sunlight.

I would go explore the trees and venture wherever i wished.

I would let the wind give momentum to my wings, letting it carry me higher and higher until the things on earth looked as small as ants.

I would forget every worry and every problem i have.

I would breath in the fresh unpolluted air high up in the glorious blue sky.

How wonderful would it be.
If i could perch on a tree,
singing a beautiful song
with the rest of the birds all around me.

Imagine taking a bath in a fresh puddle of rain, how cool and refreshing would that be.

Or watching the sunset while flying across the sea.

I would build a nest on a branch high up in a beautiful tree, so that i could watch the world down below go by me.

I might even take a late night flight, up, up towards the moon which is shining so bright.

Oh!
My mind cannot fathom how Absolutely Amazing it would be if i could be a bird, even if just for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How The Coronavirus has Affected Our Imaan

Oh, how weakened our Imaan has become because of this virus.. What fear it has instilled in our hearts, it has overwhelmed our minds and ove...